This year's street construction information can be found below. The map shows the major construction projects with updates on the progress of the construction. The map also shows actual live video feeds of traffic in and around the city to help you determine your routes on a daily basis.
Street Construction Map
The map shows our planned 2019 construction projects including major reconstruction, asphalt street rehab, and overlay projects.
2019 Construction Projects
- 6th Street Pavement and Utility Repairs - Weber Avenue to Cliff Avenue
- 12th Street, Minnesota Avenue to Summit Avenue
- 26th Street & I229 Overpass
- 43rd Street Drainage Improvements
- 49th Street Overlay – Marion Road to Valhalla Boulevard
- 57th Street and Solberg Avenue
- 69th Street: Tallgrass Avenue to Louise Avenue
- Arrowhead Parkway, Sycamore Avenue to Highline Avenue
- Systematic Reconstruction Existing Bike Trail 2019: Cherry Rock Park to Beadle Park
- Ellis Road: 12th Street to 41st Street
- Kingswood Way Drainage Improvements
- Main Avenue Road Diet
- Marion Road Watermain - Benson Road to University Trail
- Old Yankton Road Asphalt Overlay
- Overlay Program
- Sertoma Avenue Water Main – 41st Street to 57th Street
- Southeastern Avenue Sewer Lining and Asphalt Mill & Overlay, Klondike Trail to 49th Street
- Tennis Lane Water Main Improvements
- Terry Avenue and 43rd Street Drainage Improvements
- Southeastern Avenue: Klondike Trail to 49th Street
- Intersection: 69th Street and Sycamore Avenue
- Various Intersection ADA Improvements
- West Mesa Pass Drainage Improvements
Please fill out the form below to receive email updates about each street construction projects. Email updates are sent bi-weekly.
Public Open House
A public open house / informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Lincoln High School Auditorium (2900 S. Cliff Avenue). A brief presentation will take place shortly after 5:30 p.m.
Capital Improvement Projects
This map also includes an interactive map on the City's 2018-2022 CIP Plan. The CIP consists primarily of land acquisition, infrastructure improvements such as streets and utilities, acquisition or construction of buildings, and other improvements to facilities or property such as parks.